Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday 1st July 2009

Well, it looks like I have to play the "Stay-at-home-mum" game for a couple more days...
I took Rhian to the Dr today, and she recommended the rest of the week off.
There is no infection in her lungs or chest at all, but with the runny snot nose and cough, it is contagious, and if she goes to school, there is the risk of passing it on to the others in her class..... NOT cutey cutey!!
So, I am off until Monday as well.....
And I am stir-crazy already!

I love my wee princess to bits, snot and all.
BUT............. I hate it when I am sick, I hate it when ANYONE is sick!
I don't have much patience at the best of times, but I am trying really hard this week :)


Anyway - this is what I walked back in to in the lounge last night:

Rhian and Jeremy both completely zoned out to their computer screens!!!

Seriously - neither of them even flinched when I took the bloody photo!!

I got some kids games and loaded them on to my old laptop, and Rhian absolutely loves it! They are all "educational" games, so it is great for her since she isn't at school this week, and I think she was missing the mental stimulation.

Anyway, I updated my progress photo page - the link is over there on the left

<--------

And, while I was mucking around with my pics, I also did this one:


Makes me appreciate how far I have come....

6 comments:

  1. LOOK AT THOSE SKINNY HIPS!!!!!!!!!! Where have they gone!!!!!! I am so jealous!!!! Nah- seriously, you look fabulous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow jo... you are looking amazing!
    You must be so proud!

    So what are the clothes sizes in these pics...
    left top and bottom and right top and bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure were entranced by their computers !!! :)
    You are looking so good :) Looking forward to seeing you for real :) Hope the little Miss improves fast. Maybe make the most of your time at home & get some bits & pieces done and best hint of all.....when she sleeps ..you sleep :)
    Luv
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooops, Dad says your jeans are baggy LOL

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow jo your looking gorgeous - that looks like a very flat tummy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. very amazing photos, the part i like best is how your gorgeous jaw line,cheek bones and neck line now show your lovely face. Thanks for sharing the classic photo of the pair zoned to the computers. from Jasmine

    ReplyDelete