Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday 7th July 2009 - Pictures Galore!!



OK, so here is me this morning, the pictures are quite blurry, cos it is bloody hard trying to get a decent shot using an auto timer on a crap camera with no lighting in the kitchen.... long story - but our kitchen light broke on the weekend and we are waiting on it being fixed....


Anyway, like I said, the photos in this post are this morning.
Size 18 skirt, size L top.
Feeling pretty freaken good about life at the moment!!!

The pictures in the next post, are ones that were taken over the weekend when I was "modelling" the clothes that I am going to list on Trade Me.

Now, you will have to excuse the stupid faces, but I plan on cropping them out - of course - before I list the clothes.
Anyway, it was when I was looking through these photos that I realised that I am actually looking OK these days!!!
I can't believe my collarbones, and if you check out the brownish top where the photo is taken of the back of it....... my back fat rolls have gone too!


So, there ya have it.......

I will try to remember to get Jeremy to take a couple of pictures of me in the Stax suit mentioned a couple of days ago....

YAY!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. WOW - you are looking awesome, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGI LOVE ya collar bones!! lol. Can't wait till mine are like that hehehe!!! You are looking damn HOT!! Well done - you have come so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god. That is just insane! You are looking so good. Can't wait to see you in the flesh :) Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look fantastic and everything else these two ladies had to say! But...it also helps that you are as gorgeous a person on the inside as we are now seeing on the outside also. You so deserve to be this happy, and more importantly healthy, major congrats...hugs xxx Can't wait to see the next pics of you in the STAX suit...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am speechless!!!!!!! I am never speechless!!!! You look f*rkin awesome, hot, sexy, MILF

    YOU go girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unreal to see you now!! Look at that little waist!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo - you don't just look OK. You look amazing. I think that great smile of yours says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look unbelievable. I especially like the photo with you and Rhian on the table. You look so slim.

    You've got a lot to look forward to. My god, can your smile get any bigger, lol.

    OMG wait till summer - you'll need one huge shopping spree.

    You are doing better than great.

    ReplyDelete