Daily trials and tribulations of Jo :)
Meh..... Who needs patience??
Hahahahaha...
Woo hoo :) You will get lots of pleasure with this car I'm sure. Look forward to seeing it :)Luv Yaxoxoxox
AHHH A Girl after my own heart! I have no patience either... but I did have to wait 7 months for my new car... wanted to pay cash for it! Cool car you got!
LOL girl after my own heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They say patience is a virtue but I am to impatient to find out :)
LOL just like I would have done.... :-)
I don't think anyone is surprised after your post saying you were going to get a new car that you got it so soon.Looks lovely :-)
Woo hoo :) You will get lots of pleasure with this car I'm sure. Look forward to seeing it :)
ReplyDeleteLuv Ya
xoxoxox
AHHH A Girl after my own heart! I have no patience either... but I did have to wait 7 months for my new car... wanted to pay cash for it! Cool car you got!
ReplyDeleteLOL girl after my own heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey say patience is a virtue but I am to impatient to find out :)
LOL just like I would have done.... :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone is surprised after your post saying you were going to get a new car that you got it so soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely :-)