Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday 9th July



Well, my day started out crap this morning......... my stupid car wouldn't start!!!
Dumb battery!!!
It has been on it's way out for a while now - I should have bought a new one months ago - Ooops!!!


Anyway, a quick call to my boss (who lives down the road) to see if he had left for work yet - He hadn't!  
So he came to my rescue with some jumper leads and got me going - YAY!!!

Which means.............. Lunch time today will be spent organising a bloody new battery so that it doesn't happen again :)

Not a lot else going on at the moment.....
I did go through my wardrobe again last night, and found a couple of pairs of pants that are too big.
But......... instead of throwing them out or listing them on TradeMe - I am gonna see if I can work a bit of magic on them with the sewing machine, and take them in.
The reason being, is that they are the perfect length for me, and anyone out there that is tall, will know how hard it can be to find pants that are long enough!!
PLUS..... I went window shopping at lunch time yesterday to see what was around in the way of plain black pants for work - preferably bootleg/wide leg style, and there was bugger all to be honest!!!
I guess it is probably because everyone has sales on at the moment and all the good stuff is gone already, but it was a tad disappointing to find that even though I can finally fit smaller sizes, I can't bloody FIND any!  lol


So.... tonight's mission will be to sew up the pants that I already have, and see if I can make them look OK!
I have already done one pair, it was a bit of a rushed job this morning, but they look OK - I think!!  Hahahaha.....

Nothing else to report....  I am trying to get motivated enough to get out and do some walking/running, but it is so cold lately - by the time I get home I can't be bothered going out again!
I know that I NEED to get my body moving, so hopefully I will find some long lost motivation soon.....
Anyone have any spare???   hehehehe

1 comment:

  1. 100kgs AWESOME!

    You look friggin amazing, you are just glowing girl!

    I am soooooooooo sooooooooo happy for you.

    ReplyDelete