Monday, July 13, 2009
Monday 13th July - 99.5 kg
I BLOODY DID IT!!
DOUBLE DIGITS!!
YEEEE-FRICKEN-HA!!
Last week: 100.0 kg
This week: 99.5 kg
Loss: 500 grams
Total Loss: 41.1 kg
It's all a bit surreal at the moment still to be honest!
I was half asleep when I weighed in this morning, as I was up early to go to the pool.
Yes - you read that right!!!
I actually got up early and went swimming before work!!!
Anyway, I had to quickly go and grab the camera so that I could get a photo of those damn numbers - just to prove to myself that I had done it!!!
99.5 kg
UNREAL!!!!
OK - back down to earth again now please Jo! hahaha...
So, like I was saying.... I went swimming this morning!
I decided that it was damn well about time that I got my butt moving again, and if I want to see bigger losses on the scales, then I can't just be sitting around at home dreaming about it - I need to actually get out there and MOVE!!
I only managed 40 lengths this morning, and although I could have kept on going if I had wanted to, it was 7.30am and I needed to get out and get ready for work.
The next time I go, I will get up a little bit earlier, and therefore have a little bit longer in the pool.
I am planning on going again on Wednesday morning - YAY!!
The weekend was a pretty cruisy one.... Friday night I didn't end up going out with the girls, instead I opted to stay at home in the nice warm house and have an early night.
Jeremy went to bed really really early as he wasn't feeling the greatest (Man-Flu) and by the time I went to check on him at 7.30pm, he was out to it, snoring his head off.
I must have gone to bed at about 8pm, and the light was out by 9pm, and we spelt right through until 8am!
He must have needed it, cos there is NO WAY that he ever sleeps that much at all - EVER!
Anyway, we got organised, and headed off up to Foxton.
Chris dropped Rhian at mums early afternoon, and we spent the day talking and playing and just mucking about.
We went to a BBQ dinner at some friends of mum & dads on Saturday night, and it was lovely to just sit and talk and watch Dad and Jeremy have too many beers and both start talking double dutch!
It was even funnier when we all got home, as they both decided that they would quite like Bagels and cream cheese with their Whisky night caps, so I set about making them.....
Thankfully, neither of them stayed up much longer, cos I think at one stage me and mum both worried that they might keep on going! hahhahaha...
Anyway, Sunday morning neither of them seemed too much worse for wear, and we just mucked about the house again, until lunch time and then after lunch, Jeremy and I headed off back home again.
We must be turning in to bloody old nannas though, cos we were both in bed straight after dinner!
I just cracked up when I looked at the time......... 6.08pm!
Well, Jeremy was in bed, I was busy packing my bag and getting my togs ready for this morning.
But, I was in bed by 7pm..... I AM getting old!
Righto - I've been in meetings most of this morning, and have another couple this afternoon, so best I get a move on and go and get some lunch sorted!
I think I will just have some tuna today - it's just what I feel like :)
99.5kg - Who would have ever thought it huh???
FANTASTIC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I knew you could do it Jo..congrats, double digits, how exciting! You have worked hard, you deserve it so enjoy and know there is never returning to those triple figures AGAIN! Big hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS JO!!! WELL DONE!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - you did it!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll before your 6mth appt too. :) Woo Hoo :)
ReplyDeleteLuv
xoxoxoxo
How good must that feel huh? double digits! Well done.
ReplyDeleteHey Jo - Fantastic news on the under the hundy!!! I can't beleive we are all there!!!! It is such a fantastic feeling to break through that barrier and you are absolutley looking fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jo! I am so proud and happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it under the hundy....
ReplyDeleteWell done Jo... you're looking gorgeous in the pics... I have absolute double-digit-envy! ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :)
Whoo Hoo Jo! Thats bloody fantastic, good job!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFREAKING AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete