Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday 16th July 2009 - #2


After spending nearly three years growing my hair to here:
I just went and got it coloured and cut off and I LOVE it!!!!!
I have had this style before, but my hair was red - I LOVE it blonde like this!
Wonder if I will be able to get it looking like this without the help of a hairdresser though :)



7 comments:

  1. Wow looking bloody awesome there girl love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big difference :) Hope it was easy to do this morning :) Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday
    Luv
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair has always looked great - but you're looking so skinny now! LOL, bet you'd never hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it short - it really suits the new you! I'm copying the others by saying you are looking skinny now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking AWESOME - love the new hair do! Look at those collar bones too you skinny thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair, it makes you look soficticated and sexy all at the same time.

    You also look amazing in that suit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair Jo, really suits you, wish I had the guts to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete