Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday 3rd July 2009

We got out of the house today and went and had lunch with a friend.... just what I needed - GOOD ADULT COMPANY!!!!
Thanks Rose :)
A little bit of retail therapy as well.... does it get any better?


Rhian chose some new boots:


No - she isn't going to be a slappa when she grows up!
YEAH RIGHT! hahahahahahaha.....


She HAD to put them on the second that we got home, and of course, because you couldn't see them with her jeans, she had to change in to a skirt as well..... and of course it all HAD to be pink!!!


Nothing else planned for today - I did all the house work this morning while Rhian watched her Barbie movie for the 678th time, so I don't even have any "chores" to do.
YAY!!!


Tomorrow, mum and dad are coming down for the day, as I have arranged to have some photos taken.
I realised (while looking back at photos recently) that I don't have any decent photos of Rhian and I together. I am always the one taking the photo of her with everyone else.
So..... I heard of a lady that takes photos as a part time thing, and "specialises" in parent and child ones, as she was the same as me when her kids were younger - no photos of her and them together.
Anyway..... I have always wanted a decent photo of mum and dad with Rhian that I can have blown up for her wall, so this the perfect opportunity to do just that.
I have seen some photos that Kelsey took of my friend and her baby and they are just divine, so I am hoping that our ones will turn out just as good.
The beauty of having them done this way, is that Kelsey takes the photos, then puts them all on to a disc and gives it to you. She doesn't charge you inflated prices to get prints done, in fact, she doesn't do prints at all. She leaves all of that completely up to you.
She charges a one off fee of get this........... $30!!!!
And that is just for her time and that is it.
BRILLIANT :)

4 comments:

  1. Still chuckling here re the pose of the all pink girl!!!! Wonder who she takes after!!!!!
    Luv to all
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! $30 for the photos is fantastic Jo!!! Can you email me the details for her as Steph and I would be keen to get some done at some stage soon as like you I am always the one taking the photos! And that sounds like such a fab deal! Do you have a copy of any of her photos that perhaps you can email me? No worries if you don't as I will just ask her....
    And yay for getting out of the house and some retail therapy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those boots are to DIE FOR! Where can I get Brylee a pair of them?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost want some of my own.. WELL ...I DID SAY ALMOST! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete