Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday 23rd July

Lots going on at the moment.... including some shit at work that I have decided to take personally, and sulk about.
Of which my darling sister had to listen to me bitch about this morning - Thanks Lisa :)
Give me a few days and I will be over it, but for now, I don't really have much to say!
Had meetings scheduled for most of today, most of which were running late, or ran over the time allocated, so tomorrow I will spend the majority of the day catchin up, as well as training someone else..... fun fun fun - NOT!
Ooooh, and I found out today that my co-worker is pregnant and due in February.
While I am thrilled for her, I am a teensey bit jealous too, cos I am mega clucky at the moment, but know that I have some time to go before I can even think of having another one.

Life is still great, and I am busy at the moment with TradeMe stuff, selling is all good, and so is getting the money, it's the posting bullshit that I hate! lol

But, if I want the $$'s from my now too big clothes and shoes, then I need to make the effort to ensure stuff goes out in good time :)
I HATE when I wait weeks for something to turn up, so I always make sure that I send stuff out the day that the money shows in my account.
Blah blah blah...........
I have also overspent already this month, so the next few weeks are looking a bit bleak, but that is just the way it rolls sometimes, so I just have to build a bridge and get over it.

On the upside - I am getting taken out for dinner tonight by my lovely J, so I am looking forward to not having to cook :)

Have plans to catch up with J's sister tomorrow night over a wine or two, so I am looking forward to that, as we haven't had much of a chance of late, and it has been well over a month since I saw her last!
And, to make matters worse, she lives literally 2 minutes away, so there really is no excuse!!
We really can be pretty slack sometimes, but then again - it goes both ways :)

I am still having at least one positive comment each and every day about my weight loss, and how good I am looking and to be honest, I am loving it!!
I am finally starting to see the changes that everyone else sees in me, and at times I can hardly believe it, but at the same time, it is all slowly becoming real.
YAY!
But......... at the same time, I am also getting some comments already about the fact that my face is already looking too thin, and that maybe I should think about putting a hold on the losses!!!
Ummmmmmm, hello???????
How the hell can I do that???
I can't eat more - it is physically impossible :)
Anyway...... it will be interesting to see what the comments are over the next few months, but it is safe to say that I am taking on board everything that is said.....
THANK YOU! :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad Lisa was there for you today :) Work sometimes does throw us curve balls that we have to grin and bear. Don't take it personally as I am sure it's not meant to be.....well I hope it isn't. Also don't worry about the too thin comments........your body will sort itself out all in good time. Geez it's only 6mths. :)

    The time will come all too soon too for the patter of tiny feet......just enjoy this time before you have to worry about all that that will entail....the good & the bad :) LOL

    Lucky you going out to dinner ....enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what sisters are for:-)

    I think probably people are getting a real surprise at seeing you so much slimmer, that's why they are making those too thin comments. It's a surprise for their eyes, I'm sure they will get used to seeing the new Jo!

    Clucky? Wish one of our girls was to give us a bit of pink around the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey babe! i am sure that the comments are because you have lost the weight so fast and they are sooooooo used to seeing your face a little fuller! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete