Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday 6th July - 100.0 kg



DAMMIT!!!!

I didn't crack the bloody hundy this morning!!!

Last week:  100.5 kg
This week:  100.0 kg
Loss:  500 gm
Total Loss: 40.6 kg

You shoulda seen me - I tried EVERYTHING to get those damn obnoxious scales to flash 99.9!!!
But, nothing worked!

I couldn't pee out anything, I couldn't take anything else off (except a limb, and I decided that might get a bit messy with all the blood and stuff)
I must have hopped on and off those damn scales at least ten times, but nope - they would not cooperate at all!!!!

So..........All I can say is........ LOOK OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

To be honest with you, I'm not actually that worried, and I guess that comes from what happened yesterday......

I decided to list some more of my clothes on TradeMe, and as I was going through them all, Jeremy was taking the photos as I was "modelling" them.
Anyway, as I was looking back through the photos on the camera, I couldn't really believe that it was ME in the pics.
I looked smaller than I think I am.
So, while I was feeling pretty good about things, I decided to go through the bag of stuff that is too small, to see how far away it will be before I can start wearing some of it.
OhMiGod!!!!!
I tried on some of the stuff and it fits!!!  
So today I am in a black dress, size XL and have had soooooo many comments about how "Slim" I am looking!
I also came across a gorgeous black skirt - size 18, a black and white skirt - size 18, neither of which I thought would fit, BUT THEY DID!!!!!
AND........ the best thing ever.............. The gorgeous Cara gave me a suit of hers that is from Stax.

Jacket is size 16, pants are size 18.
THEY FIT!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!
THEY FIT, THEY FIT, THEY FIT!!!!!!
I was so excited that I nearly cried right there and then!!!!
I have NEVER EVER been in size 18 pants before - NEVER!!!!!!

It just blows me away!!!
Now I just have to get my head to catch up with my body!!!
I am sure it will eventually :)

But for now, it all just seems like the best dream EVER!!!!
YAY!

8 comments:

  1. You've already turned the intial disappointment around! The clothes are telling you how well you've done - forget the scales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you beutiful slim thing you.Hope you dont mind me being here,but I just had to say you are looking fantastic.Well done you! You will see what you wont to see on the scales next week for sure.
    Jackie.( Heras mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that the hard road is now showing you that it has all been so worth it.
    Luv you
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez girl.. you can't tell how good they look - we need photos!!! How fantastic it must feel after all the years of struggle with your weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely not a dream :-) But 100kgs almost seems cruel - can't wait to see next weeks results! Well done on the clothes too, how exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to see the pics - A size 16 jacket - and a stax one at that!!!!! Told ya you were looking HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jo. Job well done.
    Some photos would be great time to show off.
    You are looking abosultely fantastic.
    You go Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was busting to check in today to see if you went under that ellusive mark..think your scales must be broken..throw then away!
    how wicked trying on those clothes though..enjoy gorgeous xoxox

    ReplyDelete