Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday 28th July



If you were a camera - where would you hide???

It's that time of the month......... progress picture time, and do you think I can find my bloody camera!?!?!
I had it on Saturday when I took a couple of shots of my new car, but I will be buggered if I know what I did with it after that!
I nearly tore the house apart this morning looking for it, even made Rhian get down and search under the couch, but all to no avail...

Bugger!!!
I will have another look tonight when I am not in a rush to get out the door to work....
I did however, take my measurements, and am happy to report another couple of cm's off various parts...
2cm off each thigh - THANK GOD!!!!
NOTHING off my bust - YEE HA!!!
3 cm off my waist - CRIKEY!!
3cm off my hips - YAY!!

My losses have certainly slowed down now, and the measurements are also not as spectacular these days, but I guess at least I am still shrinking slowly, and that is all I can hope for....
Of course I would LOVE to be at goal within the one year time frame, which means having to lose another 19kgs in 25 weeks.
I am SURE that I can do it if I pull my finger out and actually get my butt moving a bit more!
All I know is that I have achieved my goal of being under 100kgs by the time my birthday rolled around, and since my birthday isn't for another 3 weeks, I have pretty much blitzed that goal.
Time to set some mini goals to stay on track I reckon :)

Rhian was a LOT better at school this morning.
We still had a few tears, abut NOTHING like yesterday with the heartbreaking sobbing and clinging on to me for dear life.
I just tried to keep her mind off it all, and made sure she realised that even if she continued to cry, I was still going to have to leave her there no matter what.
It seemed to work, cos she went and sat on the mat with the others after giving me a couple of hugs, so things are looking up!

Righto - I am hungry this morning, so might go and have my porridge early.
The coffee that I just downed, doesn't seem to be cutting it today :)

3 comments:

  1. You didn't leave the camera in your old car did you?????? Is it at the bottom of your handbag????? LOL
    Glad Little Miss is settling at school again.

    Luv You
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you champion - what fabulous things you are achieving!!! 19kgs in 25 weeks is definitely possible and if anyone can achieve it you can. Good luck finding the camera. Glad to hear that things are going ok with Rhian, breaks your heart doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe your camera has shacked up with my camera and eloped?? I can't bloody find mine either!!

    ReplyDelete