Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Wednesday 22nd July
Has anyone ever suffered from Verrucas??
I think I have a couple on the bottom of each foot - right on the ball, and they are bloody sore!!!
I always thought that it was just pain from being in high heels all day long, but after mentioning it to mum the other day - she said they could be verrucas.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has them or has had them in the past, and what is the best way to treat them?
I have Googled, but some sites say there is nothing that can be done, others say over the counter stuff from the Chemist is good, others say they need to be burnt off by a Doctor.
All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!
This morning at work has been a total bitch.
It seems that everyone wants everything NOW, and they all seem to think that they are the most important person in the room.
My biggest pet peeve, is when I tell someone that I will get back to them with an answer, only to have that same person ring me several times to ask me if I have any info for them.
That happened like SIX times this morning and made me even grumpier!!
So, after the last phone call, I hung up, grabbed by handbag, switched my phone to silent, and went and asked my friend if she wanted to get out of the office for a bit.
Luckily she said yes, so we went across the road to Wholly Bagels and just laughed for an hour..... it was JUST what I needed!!!
Sometimes, EVERYTHING just seems to go wrong, and this morning was one of those days!!!
All better now though - as long as NO ONE rings to ask anything! hahahahahaha....
Last night was a pretty laid back evening....... Rhian and I delivered flowers to Jeremy's Nana for her birthday, then came home and relaxed.
She wanted to watch Finding Nemo, so we snuggled down in to bed to do just that!
Of course I fell asleep before her, and was woken up by a little voice asking if I was a bit tired!! Too cute!
She fell asleep pretty quickly after that, and then started snoring, so I put her in to her own bed, and settled down in to mine...
Then, at midnight I have a little head appear by the side of the bed asking How come she woke up in her own bed??
She found it most amusing that she had been snoring, and promised that she would do it quietly for the rest of the night if she could sleep with me!
How could I resist???
So the next thing I knew, I was being woken up by her legs draping over my tummy, and her fingers in my hair.
I reckon that is the best way to be woken up ever! hehehe....
Of course as soon as I opened my eyes, that meant it was time for the Disney Channel to be switched on!
Little ratbag!
I had to laugh last night though, when she asked me in all seriousness.........
"Mumma, why didn't you call me Hannah Montana when I was a baby?"
Too cute!
Not much to add for today....... I'm not really hungry at all this week which is weird, cos the past few weeks I seem to have had the hunger pangs all the times.
But, I have also noticed that my body seems to go in cycles nowadays.... I can go a few weeks of being hungry all the time, and being able to eat lots of everything, to times like this week, when I have absolutely no hunger at all, and when I do eat, I can't eat very much at all.
Of course, when I say that I can eat heaps - it is still a tiny amount compared to what a "normal" person would eat, but lots compared to what I can eat at other times...
Not sure if I am making much sense??
Righto - time to get back to work then.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had a couple of V many years ago, and the doctor burnt them off....
ReplyDeleteMummys advice would be .....off to see Dr Pipa :)
ReplyDeleteThose legs all over you is her wake up call for sure.....even Nanny got to know that one LOL
Made good sense to get out of the office for a while.....then you can start afresh. Well done for doing that........more should do it and then they wouldn't get so crabby when dealing with silly phone calls!!!
Luv Ya
xoxoxxo
Well actually I had them cut out..... not burnt out.
ReplyDeleteMy son had them a year or so ago and ended up having them cut out. Get them looked at sooner rather than later because we left his and they were quite deep.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your Mum re getting out of the office - smart move!!