Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Tuesday 21st July
We all had an early start this morning as Jeremy got picked up from home by his boss at 6am!
He did try to be quiet, but Little Miss Rhian has big ears and must have heard him in the shower....
Gone was my idea for a bit of a sleep in, as she clambered in to bed and turned the TV on to the Disney Channel!!
Jeremy is away tonight with work, so it will just be the Princess and I at home.
I have promised to take her to the park to ride her bike, so now we just have to hope that the weather holds out!
Made the yummiest meatballs for dinner last night, and I even managed to eat a teeny bit of spaghetti pasta with them.... YAY!
It was sooo good :)
Rhian helped make the meatballs, and absolutely loved them.... will have to use that recipe again me thinks!
She was a little upset this morning when I dropped her at school - not sure why, cos earlier she had told me that she was excited about going to school today.
I think the fact that she had the last week of term off sick, then two weeks holidays, after only being at school for 5 weeks, it was all a bit much for her.
Anyway, here is hoping that she has had a good day and we don;t have tears again tomorrow morning!
The drains got sorted out last yesterday, in fact the guys were there when I got home last night.
$120 thank you very much.....
Not bad I guess, considering I had visions of the entire lawn having to be dug up!
They came is, unblocked everything and off they went again - maybe half an hours work?
Not bad :)
It's Jeremy's nanas birthday today, so I have just been to the shop and got her a wee bunch of flowers and small box of choccies and will drop that off to her tonight.
It's such a shame that Jeremy is away tonight, cos I know that she loves it when we both go to visit, but I guess she will just have to put up with me on my own for once :)
Not much more to report..... been a busy day here at work, and have another meeting lined up this afternoon, so best I get on and get ready for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry about the school thing! We get tears all the time and sometimes they stick around until year 2 until they finally kick them! It is way harder for you than the child and the teacher!
ReplyDeleteAwwww hope Rhian had a happier day at school!
ReplyDeleteHiya Jo! Tis me Kelly,give me a call on 233-6006 or txt me on 027204168.
ReplyDeleteTake Care xxx