Busy, busy day at work today, hardly had time to breathe, let alone update - dammit!
Not much to say tonight though - I'm gonna head to bed very shortly.
Swimming tomorrow morning - got my bag all packed up already - ain't I good?
Made Butter chicken for dinner from scratch tonight... it was bloody yummy too!
No cream, lite evaporated milk, lots of spices - YUMMY!!!!
I have decided that I need to get more creative with meals, instead of just sticking to the basics. PLUS, I have to learn how to make smaller portions and be OK with it!!!
I still have the "big is better" attitude thing going on in regard to meals, and we watse SO MUCH food in this house it is ridiculous!
So.... tonight, I halved the recipe and it was perfect!!!
I just have to maek sure that I use the other half of the evaporated milk and tomato paste that is sitting in the fridge! lol
I got told today to throw out the pants that I am wearing!
They are a size 22 and I have taken them in already, but apparently are far too big.
Actually, I KNOW that they are far too big, but I kind of slept in this morning and just chucked them on and headed to work anyway!
Plus, the jersey that I have on is too big, and so is the shirt that I am wearing underneath the jersey!
I think I have seperation anxiety going on though - these pants have been my absolute favourites for AGES!
When I got to my biggest (pre-op) I couldn't fit them. Couldn't even pull them up past my thighs. But I kept them, cos I loved them.
Now, I think i am keeping them cos maybe I am scared that I will need them again one day??
Dunno exactly why, but all I know is that if I can't bear to throw them out, I will certainly be keeping them so that I can look back on them in a few months time and see how big they actually are!!
Anyway, time to hit the sack.... Gonna try for 60 laps in the morning :)
I remember wearing clothes that had got far too large for me - until my daughter told me I looked like Raggy Annie!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the pool Jo:-)
just think, the more old clothes you have to get rid of, the more new ones you can buy :-)
ReplyDeleteFreeze the rest of the evaporated milk & tomato paste.
Brilliant reading you have cracked the 100, it must feel amazing.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures (modeling trade me stuff) blew me away as you looked so skinny. The one of you in that red top is mind blowing. That top/style definately suits you, just in a smaller size...hahaha.
Good on you for the swimming as well, I remember you just loved your swimming (and were bloody good at it).