Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday 8th July



I am out of my "normal" routine and I hate it!!

My friend that I have morning tea with (which is when I eat my porridge for breakfast) is away sick at the moment, which means that I haven't been leaving my desk all morning!
It's just not right I tell ya!
I miss having someone to talk to at work.....
Ah well, hopefully she will be feeling better and will be back at work tomorrow!

On to something else now....
I have decided that I am going to go through my wardrobe AGAIN tonight and pull out all the clothes that are even just a little bit too big!
You see, today, I have on a pair of grey pants that I have had for ages, yet never been able to fit.
They are a size 20.
I have them on today, and they are too big, and I feel like a big fat heifer in them!!!
I am constantly pulling them up, and they just look like they are sitting wrong, and therefore I feel uncomfortable.
Compared to yesterday, when I was wearing a fitted top and skirt that was not big and baggy and droopy and sad looking!
So, that is my mission for tonight!

Clear out EVERYTHING that is too big!!!
It will mean a LOT of trying on, but I am up for the challenge!
I think my TradeMe pile is about to get bigger!!!
Hahahahahaha.....

Speaking of TradeMe...... I get totally pissed off at buyers who bid in the final minutes, then don't bother to make contact for days!!!
I had some auctions close on Saturday, and I still haven't heard from 4 people, all of who made bids on the items in the last hour of the auction.

Is it too much to ask that people make contact straight away - even if it is just to let me know that maybe they aren't going to pay for a few days??
Rant over.........

1 comment:

  1. Have fun trying on all your too big clothes :)
    luv ya
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete