Been a blimmen busy day, and although it has been a good day - I don't really have a lot to say :)
Rhian was an angel this morning at school - not one single tear - YAY!!!
I found my camera and got Jeremy to take pictures this morning, so have just updated my progress pics site, and since I can never remember how to do a link.... you will have to go over there
<---------------
somewhere and find it yourself :)
And that is me for the day! I am off to snuggle with my girl and listen to her read her school books...
Love those snuggles :) Great that Rhian is settling down again. Just needs lots of reassurance I guess. Look forward to seeing you all.........only 2 more sleeps LOL
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Wow! Your photos are amazing Jo!!! You look stunning and fabulous!! Yay for snuggles - nothing better than snuggles with a princess after a hard days work!!
ReplyDeleteholy shit - you are holy fricken hot!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking gorgeous!! Enjoy your day with Rhian:-)
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! What a transformation Jo - you are looking great and really well with it. Congrats on your progress to date.
ReplyDelete