Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday 7th July 2009 - 2

4 comments:

  1. my goodness, look at you you stunning creature.

    Pic's like that make me think one thought 'Lynise, get your ass back to ww cause I want to be lovely and slim too' (sob sob)

    Man you look FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo - I have been following your blog for years. I lost track of you for a while and recently tracked your blog down again. Girl you look AMAZING! Well done to you. I am so glad for you that you have finally found the right way to good health for you. Keep up the great work.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photos! Oh and when you sell these clothes they won't believe the size they are because you look so good in them. AND it's not over yet - just imagine how slim you will end up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Absolutely AMAZING,Goregous, Fantastic,AWESOME.
    You should be so proud of yourself Jo.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete