Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday 15th July



It feels so good to be doing some exercise again......

I was back at the pool this morning, and managed to knock off 56 lengths before my time was up.
My arm/shoulder muscles are a bit tight from it, and were getting pretty heavy by the end of the session.
But I still loved it!
And, I must admit that wearing ear plugs makes the whole thing a lot more pleasant!
I can't believe I have gone for so long without ever trying swimming ear plugs!
But, now that I have (thanks Steph!!) I will never swim without them again.
My plans are to try to get back to the pool again on Friday morning..... I am SURE that I can do that :)

Went for a bit of a walk around the mall today, ended up in Farmers looking through the Red Dot sale stuff.
I found myself automatically reaching for the size 26 stuff, and even feeling disappointed when I could only find size 20 on the rack!
And yes.... I DID take a size 20 to the changing room cos I figured that I would give it a go - fully expecting them to be too small.
Well, they were far too big, too big to even contemplate buying them anyway, and taking them in on the sewing machine!  hahahahaha...
Of course the stupid thing is, is that the 20's are too big, but the 18's over in the "normal" sized section are too bloody short!!!!
I can't seem to win......
Ah well, never mind, I will just have to cope with what I have at the moment until I can find some decent pants that are long enough, and not too big!!!

I have finally booked in and made an appointment to get my hair dine tomorrow night after work.
I have been holding off and holding off for a few months now, but I have finally got sick of seeing all the dark regrowth, and luckily the new hairdresser that I am going to try out, had a spare appointment this week due to a cancellation.  Otherwise I would have had to wait a few more weeks to get one on a Thursday night.
Anyway, I can't wait to get it coloured again, and I am even thinking of getting it cut in to a new style.
I will just wait and see what the hairdresser says though.... might leave the big changes for another few months.
I have always wanted long blonde hair, and I am pretty sure this is probably the longest that I have ever had it.
Of course this is the thinnest that I have ever been too, so it is quite cool!
I always dreamt about being "thin" and having long blonde hair!  
Hahahahaha - what a crack up!
Now all I need is the boobs to go with the fairytale, and I would be set!
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... best I just stick with padding out my bra I think!  lol
It is such a pain to be a bloody B cup!!!!

But I guess if that is all I have to complain about, then I am really not doing too badly huh??

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit babe! u r a legend!!!!!! 56 laps! Sooooooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete