Happy New Year everyone!
I'm bloody pleased to see the arse end of 2008, can't wait to get on with 2009.
Thanks go out to you all for your love and support over the years, most of you have been with me since the start of my blogging days way back in 2002, and to have you here now is totally cool.
Major thanks to you all for your comments on my last "Poor Me" post.
I have had a really hard couple of days, most starting and ending with tears, and even as I sit here and type this, I feel like they will start to fall again.
But like Lynise said, it is the loss of the "dream" that I am mourning, not the loss of the relationship.
I miss Rhian at the moment like crazy. I find myself choking up when I think of her, and can't wait until I can cuddle her and hear her laugh when I tickle her..... just two more sleeps!!!
New Years Eve celebrations were very low key for me.
Sue, Sharon and I had big plans...... but of course everyone knows the best laid plans often go awry, and ours were no different!
I headed down to a local bar for a drink with the Warehouse crowd I used to work with, then went off to Sues place for a night of SingStar, then the plan was to go to a bar closer to midnight.
BUT..... We got talking and drinking and watching TV, and by 10.30pm I was asleep on her couch!!!
So, I headed home and fell asleep watching The Vicar of Dibley New Years Eve special!!!
NANA!!!!!
Anyway.......... 2008 is over and done with, THANK GOD!!!!
Bring on 2009 - it's gonna be MY year dammit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment