Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday 11th January 2009

OK - first things first............ it is my last day of "normal" food before I start my two week pre-op diet, and I'm NOT pigging out!!!
I just wont do it.... I can't bring myself to........
Mostly cos of the Jumbo size farken HANGOVER I have, which means that all food smells like shit and I can't stand the sight of it all! hahahahaha....

Back tracking a bit now....the "date" on Friday night was great.
I had big plans of going out to a fancy restaurant and taking full advantage of being paid for...
BUT........ after a long day at work, I couldn't be bothered getting dressed up and re-doing my make up, then going to a place where I probably would have just ordered steak and salad anyway!
So................. I convinced Jeremy that we actually needed to go to the local Chinese Smorgasboard place!! Much to his disgust!! lol
But, he humoured me, and off we went, and it was absolutely PERFECT!!!!
I got to have all the stuff that I LOVE, but know that I wont be able to have for a while....
Sweet & Sour pork, honey chicken, wontons, spring rolls, deep fried stuffed mushrooms, BBQ pork, dimsims.......... I tell ya - it was bloody marvellous!!!!!
Just what I wanted, and I thoroughly enjoyed every bite!!!
The "date" itself was really good too... very relaxed :)
I thought that it might be a bit weird and forced, but it was totally cool.
There was no pressure, just totally enjoyable conversation in a relaxed environment - just the way I like it!!!

Saturday was a busy day..... cakes to make, and ice, a dress to fix, present to buy.
All got done in time, and before I knew it, it was time to head off to the party of the year.
I had big plans of not getting too trashed, but those of you that know me, know that I don't stop at "just one".
It was past midnight by the time I got poured in to a taxi and taken home.
But it was a fabulous evening, and I had the most fun that I have had in such a long time!
Great company, great wine, great music, just fantastic!!!!!
Of course I am suffering today, cos my head is thumping, my stomach is churning and I can't seem to pry my ass off the couch at all!!!!
I will never learn huh??
Ah well........ at least I KNOW that this is the last time that I will be suffering from a hangover of this magnitude for a very long time!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!

Sharon, Me, Sue...... Doesn't Sue look FABULOUS for 40!?!?!!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha :) Knew you wouldn't stop at one.....LOL
    Guess it's a good way to start the pre op!!!! Not feeling like food will be how it's gonna be soon for real....Wow!!! How cool will that be.
    I'm all organised mentally for tomorrow too LOL Hope the girls are!!!!!! I bet they will be if their hang overs are anything like yours!!!!!
    Luv Ya
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, you have such a slim face and nice cheekbones, good luck with the pre-op.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the date worked out, sounds lovely.

    Sounds like you had a ripper of a time at the party and you looked gorgeous (as usual).

    Good luck with the pre-op diet, I'm right there with you mate.

    Only 2 more weeks - so exciting *squeal*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow pre-op eating is like the countdown.... getting so close now :-)

    ReplyDelete