Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday 26th January - ??? kg

Didn't weigh in this morning, cos I am not at home, and get all confused about the different weights on different scales, so thought it best to wait for an official weigh in when I get home again in a couple of weeks...

Well, we got to Hamilton OK, stopped in Rotorua for a couple of hours at my Aunty's place, and it was great to relax and have a few laughs...
Last meal consisted of lettuce, tomato and some chicken meat - not that exciting, but hey, what's a girl to do????? Hehehehehehe.......
Mum has been an amazing support the entire way, and I dunno what I would have done without her at times........
How the hell I am EVER going to repay my amazing family for there unfaltering support is beyond my muddled brain's comprehension at this stage, but somehow I will figure it out! hehehehehe.....

Tomorrow morning will involve a quick trip to the lab to get my blood taken, then off to the clinic to take back some Opti that I havent had, then off to hospital!

I can't really explain what I am feeling at the moment.... in some ways I think that I have actually detached myself from the whole thing to be honest!
I'm a mixture of scared, nervous, excited, happy, sad, aprehensive & hungry! hehehe...

No food for me after midnight, then no water after 9am.

So........................I think i will go and have the last EVER OptiFast shake before I settle in for the night.

Wish me luck guys!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Gooooooood Lucccckkkkk :O)

    Tomorrow is the start of a whole new life for you and your family.
    Enjoy the journey.
    See you on the other side :O)

    {{{{{{{{{{HUGSSSSSSS}}}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best for tomorrow Jo..... I am sure you will do fine. The start of a new chapter eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK!!!! You are so brave! Will be thinking of you tomorrow and I look forward to following your post-op progress. All the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK MATE.

    You will be fine, your mum will make sure of that and your recouperation will go splendidly!

    Are you dreaming about all the shopping your going to do?

    Take it day at a time, then just watch those kilo's drop off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo,
    Thinking of you and know that everything will go well.
    The support you have is AWESOME. I guess some of us will never have or know the support and love you get from your family.
    To repay them is to be who you are a loving Mum, sister,daugher and aunty and a friend to many who you allow to read your journals and for you to be HAPPY.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST OF LUCK!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    Your mum is amazing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    I know you won't get this until after your surgery but just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and sending MILLIONS of good vibes and well wishes Westward and over the Kaimais towards Hamilton today.

    Your family will be wanting you to have the life you deserve and will just be wanting you to be happy and living a full and purposeful life, so take this opportunity and go on to have the type of life that you would hope for them if this situation were reversed and it were one of your family in your situation.
    (as I know you that is what you would be wanting for them if it were one of them in your shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Jo, may all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete