Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday 22nd January



What a busy old morning it has been!

I have had to spend the morning training my "fill-in" for some things for while I am away - I HATE training!!!    hehehehe
Ah well - it is done now - I just hope that he gets it all right while I am gone, otherwise I will kick his ass when I get back!  lol
I can't believe that I have just one full day of work left!
Lucky I decided not to take tomorrow off, cos I have a shit load of work to get through between now and then!

The scales were mean to me this morning......... and I GAINED 100grams!!
What the fuck?!?!?!?!
But....... when I spoke to mum, she said that she had done EXACTLY the same thing!
Now I KNOW that I haven't cheated, or eaten ANYTHING that I shouldn't have, and I have even been exercising in the past couple of weeks, so I have no idea why I would gain anything.
Ah well........ not a lot I can do about it, except carry on with what I am doing, and KNOW in my mind that I am doing everything right!

Zola (nutritionist) just rang to check up on me, and she said that the gain could be due to the fact that I am "cycling"
I guess the fact that I am due for my stupid period next week is just cause for my body to do whatever the hell it feels like!  hehehe
She is wrapt with the weight that I have lost already, and has said that anything from here on in is a bonus!
YAY!!!!!

Righto - I have a pile of work to do, so best I get on and do it.....
Not a very exciting update today, but that's just life folks!!

Oh yeah - meant to say............ I can't notice AT ALL the 5.5kgs that I have lost in the past week and a bit.
Honestly - not one single iota!
I still feel blah and tired and grumpy and fat fat fat.
Wonder how much I will have to lose before I actually notice a difference in my body???
Food for thought...........


5 comments:

  1. My scales were up as well this morning (300grams) which tells me I have lost all of about half a kilo this week????? Yes I haven't been 100% but I reckon 97% so I can't work out why it isn't dropping off me.
    I am bound up (again) this week but I'm going to take a 'poo pill' because I ended up feeling horrible last week after not going for 4 days.

    OMG not long now - you have done really well and I'm happy to hear Zola is so pleased with your weightloss.

    What day is the actually op (Monday?) and what day will you be heading home again?

    Right I've only had about half a litre of water today so I'd better get more of that clear liquid down me (too bad its not vodka...LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've been so damn good, and gained a kilo in two days!! LOL - the scales nearly ended up out the window, instead I'm going to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The time has gone so fast and I can't believe you only have 5 sleeps left to the op! When will you be back home as would love to pay you a visit once you are up to it that is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the weight loss your had so far maybe the body wants to try and hang on to some extra fluid.

    You have a be be very happy with this week...you have had an amazing week...Well Done :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it's come around so quickly.. will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well...

    You have done extremely well which is great to see :)

    ReplyDelete