Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday 24th January

3 more sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!!!!

Scales were down another 200grams today, takes me to 134.6 kg.

Now - just for the record.... I wont be continuing with the daily weighing thing after the op.
It is just something that I decided to do while I was on the liquid diet just more out of curiosity more than anything else.
And, to be honest - it has actually re-iterated to me that it does my head in!!

Glad to read that other people hate the phone too! lol
There are times at home when I wont answer the phone for days - I hate it that much...
I just find it a chore, and avoid it whenever I can.

Enough of that!

Today I have to start getting some stuff together to take with me.
I need to make sure that I have all the chargers for everything...... my laptop, my phone, my camera, my ipod lol
I am terrible at taking athe actual device with me but forgetting the charger..... duh!
This afternoon I'm off to spend a couple of hours with my gorgeous girl, then tomorrow I will be heading off to Mum's.

It's all go go go...

8 comments:

  1. Just make a double check on packing those chargers!!! LOL
    Looking forward to seeing you. Have a great time with Rhian & give her a big hug from Nanny & grandad.
    Luv Ya
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge step in the life of Jo! Best of luck! It's going to be exciting following your journey:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new start for you is about to happen - looking forward to following your next part of this journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another "Good luck", you'll be in good hands, Look forward to hearing all about it when you are ready to divulge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolol I'm another one who hates the phone...don't mind sending a short text....I often yell out to Wayne...if its for me i'm not home :O)

    How exciting...you wont regret having surgery :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,
    Best of luck with your surgery on Tuesday. I will be thinking of you and sending postive thoughts :)
    I am having surgery tomorrow - (hysterectomy at Wellington hospital).
    Keep up all the great work you are doing :)
    Do you want to swap cellphone numbers? Feel free to email me yours and I will email you back with mine.
    from Janie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD LUCK MATEY....THINKING OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya,
    I will be thinking of you on Tuesday and will be sending tons of good vibes West towards Hamilton.

    I know you don't want phone calls, but how about a visitor later in the week? After all these years of reading I would LOVE to meet ya, if your feeling up to a visitor.

    ReplyDelete