Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Tuesday 6th January
Holy Shit - this time in THREE weeks I will be getting ready for surgery!!!
Bloody 'ell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time has gone by so quickly, I can hardly believe it.
Yet in saying that, some days have dragged like you wouldn't believe!!!
Nearly everyone is back at work this week, so it is pretty much back to normal....
I have told my immediate co-worker about the surgery, but no one else in my office.
It's weird - it's not the kind of thing you can just throw in to a conversation!!!
It is Sue's 40th birthday party on Saturday, and I volunteered to make the cake.
Originally she said that she wanted half chocolate. half carrot (I am making a 4 and a 0), but I have decided that since I am making it and buying all the ingredients, that I will just make the entire thing carrot cake, as it will be a hell of a lot easier for me!
I will ice it with Cream Cheese icing and she will LOVE it!!
Hehehe.....
So, this week will go pretty fast.
Last night I was out for dinner at Sharon's place, tonight I am supposed to be going to Life Group with another friend.
Wed, Thurs & Friday will no doubt whizz by in a blur of party organising and wardrobe sorting for the big night.
Sue is so excited about her party, and to be honest..... so am I!!
It will be my "last hurrah" so to speak!!!
I plan on having a bit to drink, and having a bloody great night!!!!
Then, Sunday I am thinking of having the girls over for dinner, and cooking everything that I LOVE - including cheesecake!!!
Then, although I don't actually have to start my pre-op diet until the Tuesday, I am actually going to start it on the Monday.
Well, that is the plan at this stage anyway!!!!
I also plan on taking loads of photos at the party, cos it will be the last time that I will be the fattest person in the room!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for reminding me about next Mon/Tues LOL Remember I said I would be with you every step of the way ...... well until surgery!!! Guess that means I'll be pre-opting too!!! LOL I need to as I have a kilo to get off to say that I more or less maintained over the holidays LOL
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week. Can just imagine the 3 (Sue & Sharon & You)of you getting organised for the party!!!
Luv ya
Ma xoxoxo
Party hard girl, like the last hurrah!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with your Mum, I'll pre-op with you as well. I tried Christmas week and lost 2.7kg in one week and what did I do??????? pigged out to celebrate!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to do famously!
I am sooooo excited for you about your surgery.
I'm very excited for you having this op done ... 3wks will just fly by and before you know it you will be on ya way!!
ReplyDelete