Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Wednesday 14th January
Righto......... Y'all know how I hate being told what to do right???
Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a stubborn cow at the best of times....
Anyway, yesterday I had "free" salad veges when I went out for lunch but no protein, so that I could still have my protein bar when I got back, AND still have protein for dinner last night.
I wasn't going to skip the bar in the middle of the day, never had any intentions of that.......... so when you all start telling me that I need to still eat protein (bar) for lunch - I KNEW THAT ALREADY!!!
So either I need to write things more clearly, or you guys need to read more thoroughly :)
Got that off my chest.....
I survived all of Day 2 yesterday on the Pre-Op diet........... would be a bloody concern if I didn't huh???
Dinner last night was a HUGE kick ass salad with tonnes of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, capsicum & red onion.
I sprinkled some Balsamic over it, and chucked in a can of tuna.
Was bloody lovely, and SOOOOOOO filling!!!
We went swimming......... it was so much fun!
I had forgotten how much I LOVE the water.
And even though I didn't do any laps (had to stay with Rhian), I had fun splashing around with my girl and just having a laugh.
Hopefully next week when she is back with her Dad, I can actually get to the pool in the morning before work, and get some laps done.
I'm looking forward to it....
Jumped on the scales again this morning, and they are down another kilo exactly.
So, I am now back to what I was when I had my first round of appointments in Hamilton. (137.6kg by my scales)
Basically back to square one so to speak.
I have been told to lose 2 - 4kgs in the 2 weeks before surgery, so I am hoping that wont be too much of a problem!
Rhian was so cute this morning.
I was getting the shakes out ready to take to work, when she decided that she would quite like one....
I told her that they were special ones and that she couldn't have one.
When she asked why, I just told her that they were only for Fat people.
The little angel just looked at me in confusion, and said innocently as ever:
"But Mummy, you're not a fat person"
How damn gorgeous is that?!?!?!?!
Righto........ time to fill the old water bottle up again!
2 litres already today, plus a coffee, plus a shake!
No wonder I feel like I am drowning! hehehehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you got that off your chest. :) I knew the reasoning about the salad and that you were having the bar or shake later and I should have worded my comments a bit better and then that would have stopped all the other comments!!!! Ma can be a 'duh !!!' at times ROFL.:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to the pool as I know how much you love the water. Wont be long and you'll be back into it big time.
Well done too on sticking to the pre op so far. It aint easy eh!!!
Luv Ya :)
Fark you sure know how to drop off the radar then pop back up! I will TRY to read what's been happening ... but I think from skimming you have had a break up, are dating him again, are having WLS soon!!! and what else???
ReplyDeleteHoly Shit! Talk about life changing - its been a LONG time since I've read your blog and I didn't know anything about your surgery, Jeremy etc. Have spent the last couple of hours sneakily reading it from scratch (mid Nov) and catching up. Congrats on getting your life together, sounds like you've been through the wringer! Best of luck with the surgery too. So glad I can keep in touch now!
ReplyDeleteKate
FANT-BLOODY-TASTIC effort with the water girl! I don't know how you do it with meetings all the time.
ReplyDeleteI remember the huge amount of laps you use to do. I would do about 10 and think I was wonder women and you would do at least another 40 or 50 on top of that.....that's gotta be good for ya eh?
I love Chris H's comment, she is going to be on that computer (going back and reading) for hours....hahahahaha
Hey Jo
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to ba able to follow this journey with you. It's going to be one hell of a ride :O) I am so excited for you.
I am currently reading through all your entries and gee your been through lots over the last few months...You have great family and friends :O)
Rhian's comment was gorgeous:-)
ReplyDelete