Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday 17th January - 2

Just had to come back to show what we have done with my garden today....

The small garden down the side of my place used to have an overgrown bark type garden, but today, we dug it all out, and re-filled it with the stones you can see.
It now matches the unit at the front..... cos it is exactly the same :)


The garden on the other side of the drive was well overgrown and in desperate need of a clean out, so we dug that out as well, and now I am left with a bit of a gap that I need suggestions from you all as to how to fill!!!
















All in all I am just bloody wrapt with what we got done today - cos I was stressing out about getting it all done before I go away.

The only thing is, is that one of my girlfriends was supposed to help me, but she decided to go off to the races with my other friend, and pretty much left me in the lurch!
Jeremy came to the rescue though, and did most of the heavy work.
I kind of feel a bit stink though, cos he was supposed to be working on his own place!!
Ah well........... never mind!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha........

2 comments:

  1. Looking really good. :) When you see Aunty Ali ask her what grows there. She may be able to point you in right direction.
    Hope dinner was yummy:)
    Luv Ma xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the gardening! I hate it... but love seeing the gardens all nice... Stew does a great job!
    I have had a chance to read a bit more of your archives, I applaude you for making the hard descision to have WLS.. even with all your initial reservations.
    If I wasn't so bloody pig headed I think I would do it too... but I have this over riding feeling most people think it is 'cheating' , so I probably never will. I just pray I don't gain back all my weight too. It is so embarassing. And you feel like crap! I am going to do the shakes while on holiday.. hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete