Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday 13th January


Day one was successful.
I got through it, I even went for a walk after dinner with Rhian on her bike.
Amazing how unfit I am now....... we walked to the supermarket (15 minutes each way) and when I got home I was buggered!!!

Woke up this morning at 5am by a loud car racing past my place, and lay there listening to the traffic and my rumbling stomach until my alarm went off at 6.45am.
Had a Honeycomb flavoured shake for breakfast at 10.30am, and even though I made it with half trim milk and half water..... it still tasted like blergh.
I know that I just have to get used to them, so it is not even worth complaining!  hehehe.....
Lunch today will be a bar I think, but I am also "going out" for lunch with Anne and Ange as it is Anges last day before she goes off for 10 months maternity leave!!!
We are going to get a salad, so my plan is to load up on free salad veges, no dressing and no meat.
That way, I can still have another shake or bar this afternoon if I feel the need.
Makes sense huh?

Tonight I have promised Rhian that I will take her swimming.
Of course my togs are too damn small for me, so it means I have to go hunting for some new ones this afternoon.
Plus goggles.
Plus arm band floaty things for my girl.
Oh God - what have I got myself in to!!!

Bloody 'ell..... I started this post at 10.06am, and now it is 2.47pm and I still haven't finished it!

Lunch was a success.
I had just free salad veges with a little balsamic vinegar.
Which means I can open the bar I have sitting next to me any second and tuck in to it....
I had a reasonable salad, but I am bloody hungry now....
Anyone else find that?
Salad just doesn't cut it?

Righto..... time to go get ready for yet another meeting today...
Tuesdays are always like this, and tomorrow I will be hunting for something to do.
I can't win *rolls eyes*

Oh shit, nearly forgot!!!
I jumped on the scales this morning, just like you all knew I would............

And I have dropped 2kgs exactly in 24 hours!
How completely farked up is that?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Doing well as am I LOL
    Told ya we could do it. :) Just salads are an extra to tide us over to a mealtime not in place of it silly billy....you will need the bar or shake to fill you up :)
    Luv ya & enjoy the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salads are so not filling.... and well done on the 2 kilos loss in 24 hours bloody brilliant :-) I don;t know if you are allowed them but i have the EAS 100% whey shakes which are not to bad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day one done and dusted, excellent.

    2kgs shit!

    Hope the shakes get better *cringe*.

    I have made up a massive salad in the fridge and am going to use it when (and only if) I get those hunger pains during the day.

    I drank all my water yesterday (didn't my bladder know it!) and I think this helped filling me up.

    Good luck with day 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the honeycomb shake not o bad....but I really lvoed the pecan and apricot bars. Heated for 10 seconds int he microwave with a cup of tea. Just divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete