Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday 19th January - 135.6 kg


Well, this morning was the first morning that the number on the scales didn't go lower.
I actually got a bit of a shock to be honest, but I soon got over it.
Makes me wonder though..... last night instead of a salad or stir fry, we had eggs.
An omlette to be exact.
I packed it with vegetables, but also added a little ham and cheese.
Didn't give it much thought at the time, cos I thought surely it all counts as protein right?
Hmmmmmmm, maybe it was too much?
Ah well.... I enjoyed it at the time! lol
So - Official week one loss is 5kgs on the dot!
Monday 12th = 140.6 kgs
Monday 19th = 135.6 kgs
I can live with that!!! Woohoo!!!!

Rhian and I had a busy old day yesterday.
After being so grumpy in the morning (and a pick me up phone call from Janene - THANKS!) I decided that I really just did need to get over it all, and get on with the day.....
We went to the beach and collected stones, then to the park, then after our outing, we came home and spent the afternoon painting rocks!!

The job for today is to finish them off by adding glitter to them all!
Lord only knows what will happen with them after that, but hey, it kept my girl entertained for the afternoon! lol
Only problem is........ is that my hands are a lovely shade of purple!!
The paint DID say it washes up in water, but I tell ya - it must take some bloody special water to get this shit off skin!!!
Not sure what is on the agenda for today.
Rhian was supposed to be going back to her Dad's place, but he rang last night to say that he has a pretty wicked stomach bug, so we decided that she will stay with me for an extra day, cos neither of us want her to get sick!!
And of course I don't mind in the slightest, cos I wont see her for all of next week, cos I will be in Hamilton!
Yeah baby!!!!
HAMILTON!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. 5 farken kilo's.......ahhhh!~ That is friggin incredible girlfriend.

    You are ON FIRE!!!!!

    Only 1 more week and officially you have already lost what they want eh?

    Can you every remember the last time you lost THAT much in a week.

    I'm SO PROUD of you mate, your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody Hell, well done, awesome loss, great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!!! You are so doing this :) This time next week we will be on our way :)
    Love the stones!!! Bet you will have to have them on display.:)

    Luv Ya
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 kilos!!! What a fantastic result! Seems liek time is just whizzing past since you made the decision:-)

    ReplyDelete