Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday 23rd January - 2



Blood Tests:


They are not fasting ones - already sussed that one out :)

And I can't have them done on Monday, as it is a Public Holiday for Auckland which means everything is closed.

Tuesday morning at 7.30am I will be at the Pathlab banging on the door and begging them to take my blood!  hehe...

Oooo, and just as an aside............ and I don't want to appear to be a bitch or ungrateful or anything like that......

But, I am NOT a phone person - at all.  I spend all day on the phone, and avoid it like the plague out of business hours.  

So can I ask that no one rings me please?  At all.  

Feel free to send me a text (and I might not even reply), but please don't ring me?

I wont answer.

Yep - I'm horrible like that!!  

*wink*

5 comments:

  1. I sooooooooo understand the phone thing. I'm not a phone person either xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's an unreasonable request at all Jo. Your time away is for you and I know how I am in hospital....all I want is rest and from past experiences I think you are the same. I will be able to post updates to keep everyone informed of your progress and pass on any messages. I know, that you know, that people care, but at the same time you need to be able to be in touch with them when you are ready. LOL. I know how much you hate that phone!!!! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel the same way - make sure you tell the hospital you aren't accepting calls.

    Good luck!!! Will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okey Dokey about the 'ringing thing' I am going to text you BUT I don't want an answer....K?

    GOD I'm so excited for you....all the very very very best and remember I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird - mine were fasting bloods. They must have changed it

    ReplyDelete