Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday 2nd January 2009 - #2

Two posts in one day??
Holy Shit!!!!
I MUST be feeling better!

Just wanted to come online and say that I haven't cried ALL DAY!!!!!

GO ME!!!!!!

Off to get my gorgeous girl tomorrow from Mum's place in Foxton.
She has been running rings around them by all accounts!
I can't believe how badly I have missed her!!!!!!
I tell ya what - tomorrow can't come fast enough, that is for DAMN sure!

Oh yeah..... did I mention that I haven't cried today?!?!?!

Time really does help!!!
I crack me up!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Now you can do the jigsaw!!!!! ha ha !!!!
    See ya later :)
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I said that time really does help, I wasn't exactly meaning 5mins lol, (but I'm sure you knew that already)

    anyway, thinking of you and know what your going through.

    oooo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo, have a look at this, its inspirational http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7I1hS4OsyI

    Cheers

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete