Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday 2nd January

Righto......... today is the day that it starts!
I have decided that I will replace one meal with a shake of some description starting from today.
OK, so when I say "one meal", I actually mean breakfast, cos I am SOOOOO not a breakfast person at the best of times!
So.... by replacing breakfast with a shake now, I will be getting myself in to a routine of actually having SOMETHING for breakfast.
Make sense?
Good!

I weighed in again this morning, and I'm not sure how the hell it happened, but the scales have moved!!
I have lost a kilo since my last weigh in, and the last weigh in had me at the exact same weight I was when I was in Hamilton, so................ I have lost a kilo since my initial appointments.
Happy with that, cos I could have quite easily gained a few to be honest!
So..... I gave myself yesterday off for no other reason than it was New Years Day.... but today it starts.
One meal replacement per day, then on the 13th January, I will replace two meals.
Hopefully it wont be such a shock to the system....

Righto.... I started this post at 9am, it's now 12 noon!
I had an unexpected visitor.... and she stayed for a couple of hours just talking, and it was good.
Someone who knows me and Jeremy, and she was able to give me some insight on some things that I had been over-thinking lately. It was good.

But.......... for now, it is time to get my butt in to gear and actually get dressed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the breakfast start :) Glad things are falling into place. See ya tomorrow :)
    Luv
    ma xoxo

    ReplyDelete