Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday 23rd January



Damn scales!!!!!!!!!!

They were down just 100grams this morning, so I'm no further along from where I was on Monday!
134.8 kg
Frustrating, but nothing I can do about it.
Stupid body of mine!!
At least I can say that I am doing everything right!

Got a tonne of work on today, so that should keep my mind occupied for a while.
I'm not so hungry these days - YAY!
And I am also finding that I can't eat as much as what I "normally" would have in one sitting.
Double YAY!
That has GOT to be good!

Damn police set up an alcohol check point outside my house last night - GREAT!
All I heard until Midnight was cars stopping then starting again - Not Impressed!!!
And Thursday nights are notorious for Boy Racers to be out "cruising" and most of the loud bloody things were being stopped going by the sounds of the exhausts!!!!
Again - not a lot I can do about it, but at times I wish that I hadn't moved in to this place, as I haven't had a decent nights sleep since I shifted in.
It is handy for walking to work, and is handy to the shops etc, but the noise drives me insane!
And try getting out of the driveway in the morning......... there is traffic for Africa!  
Listen to me......... God I'm grumpy!
Seem to be grumpy a lot these days.....
I don't want this to be a negative post at all, but I HATE being so tired.
Seriously...... all I want to do is sleep, or lie down, or sit down!
I know I will have plenty of time for that in the next two weeks, but what about after that?
Am I going to be even more tired, or will I actually have energy?

Righto - enough moaning, I gotta go do some work!

And for those of you that have asked, here is my time table:

Sunday 25th - Drive to Foxton
Monday 26th - Drive to Hamilton with Mum & Dad
Tuesday 27th morning - admission time is 11.30am, op should be early afternoon
Friday 30th - I will be released from hospital but have to stay in Hamilton for an extra night
Saturday 31st  - Drive back to Foxton
Sunday 1st  til the following weekend - stay at mums to recuperate.
Monday 9th Feb - back to work

YAY!!!!!!

2 whole weeks off!!!!!

GO ME!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of thngs going on so I am sure that sleep will come eventually. This pre op diet alone is tiring, the thoughts in your head no doubt, the traffic all take their toll. I am sure things will improve. Not sure when though LOL
    At least you were down this morning......I stayed the same. However like you I am doing everything right so come Monday there should be a change.
    Luv Ya
    Ma xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I'm more sleepier than normal and I'm taking Multivitamins?????

    Look forward to your first night in the hospital for some sleep - because you are going to be drugged up....LOL
    Then you will have 2 weeks of bliss with your Mummy looking after you...yay!

    I think the scales will be kind to you at the end of the week because you are being good, so don't stress.

    I really loved my shakes because I use to have them only every now and then, now I'm not loving them so much. After Sunday I'm giving them a miss for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget that you will need blood tests the morning of the surgery and they are fasting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably won't be on over the weekend so I just wanted to say that I will be thinking of you and best of luck. Look forward to the updates!! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Jo, oh and can I ask why you are going to Hamilton?? dont they do the op at Wakefield Clinic, I know someone who went there from Blenheim, just wondering. Anyway all the best, it will be an amazing journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,
    Safe travels to Foxton and Hamilton. Will be thinking of yoo.
    Take Care

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete