Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday 18th January 2009


I'm damn grumpy today.... dunno why!

Rhian is wearing a bit of my temper, and I HATE that!

All she is doing is being her usual inquisitive self, and I just have NO PATIENCE for her today!

How the hell do I pull my own head out of my arse long enough to give her the mother that she deserves???

Scales are down another 600grams this morning.

That is farken crazy in itself!

Monday morning I weighed in at 140.6kgs, this morning I am 135.6kg.

5 kg in 6 days - RIDICULOUS!!!!!

I'm tired, I'm grumpy, I'm hungry and I just want to crawl in to bed and stay there for the day and sleep and hide from the world.

AND........ to make matters worse - IT'S RAINING!!!!!

Bah humbug..... I hate this shit!!!

On a brighter note (or is it??)

Everytime I make a shake for myself, I have to make one for Rhian as well!

OK - so hers are just trim milk and Milo, but still............




3 comments:

  1. Raining here too!!! Our little miss looks so adorable.....but i hear what you say with questions...LOL
    Luv Ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks awesome, I bet it is nice coming home and seeing how neat and tidy it now looks.

    I'm a shrub girl myself as they are low maintenance (for the other side of your drive) so maybe do something simple and match it to the one your've already done.

    I can't wait for your weigh in, you are doing amazingly. Only 1 week to go chicky and you'll be off (how exciting!).

    I haven't been to the loo in 3 or 4 days so if I don't go today I'm going to take something to help me go. Was only 1.2kgs down which was disappointing but I also had some wine at lunch yesterday and have skipped a couple of shakes which obviously has had an effect.

    I also get grief from the boys about 'how come you get a shake and we don't' so have also been giving them a shake (ie. Milo and milk).......great to see its not just my ones...hahaha.

    Good luck with your last week, I'm constantly thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,

    I hope you are feeling alot better today.
    You have been throw a tough couple of months take it easy on yourself its ok to have a bad day here and there and I am sure your beautiful daughter loves you no matter.
    Your garden looks amazing I hate gardening and am struggling at the moment to get enthused about doing my housework. Hubby is watching American Football Yeah!!! and I have gone into my teenage daughters room as she is away and am highly disgusted at the state it is in. I have texted her stating that when she gets home her room is going to get a total OVERHAUL!!!!.
    Well I hope you are enjoying today. Yeah short week. Enjoy your week. Keep your chin and Keep smiling.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete