Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Wednesday 21st January
Scales were exactly the same this morning as what they were yesterday... 134.8 kg
Not worried about it at all, cos I KNOW they will move down again tomorrow.
Had big plans to go out walking last night after work, but got completely side tracked and it never happened!
So, I made the effort to walk to work this morning, which means I have to walk home again this afternoon - forced exercise!! hehehe...
Last nights dinner was absolutely beautiful.......... even if it was just salad!!!
I cooked some steak just perfectly, then sliced it up and had it on top of salad... dunno why, but it tasted better than all the salads I have had in the past!
Maybe I was just hungrier?? lol
Tonight will be a chicken stirfry.
Not very exciting, but I am sure it will taste great!
Trying to convince myself here! hehehe
Did I mention that I am tired??
I am really trying NOT to complain too much about the whole Pre-Op thing, but man o man am I tired!
I have NO energy at all.
Even just after the short walk to work this morning, I felt like I could have crawled under my desk and taken a nap for an hour or so.
But the stupid thing is........... is that although I am knackered, I find that I am not sleeping very well at night.
Not sure if it is due to the water I am drinking - and then going to the loo a million times a night.
Or if it is some other strange reason....
All I know is that I will toss and turn for what seems like hours at a time, then wake up in the morning more tired than what I was when I went to bed the night before!
Hmmmmmmmmmm....... Strange!
I thought about taking Friday off, just to do nothing more than sleep and rest, but then I thought about it, and realised that I probably wouldn't be able to sleep anyway cos of all the traffic noise at my place!
So I'm not.
Plus I would probably just sit at home thinking about everything I am not allowed to eat! hahaha
Righto - this update has just turned in to nothing more than me rambling, so I will sign off here and go make coffee!
Hmmmmmmm, just had a thought - maybe it is all the coffee that I drink during the day that is keeping me awake at night????
OhMiGod!!!!!!!
It CAN'T be!!!
Coffee is what is keeping me sane!!!!!!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey baby sis, maybe you should switch to decaf? Just switch your coffees round or mix together some normal and decaf so that you won't really know which you're drinking - that's what I did when I was preggy and eventually got onto just decaf without even really noticing! By the sound of it you're doing really well - I can't believe that it's less than a week now, woohoo for you!!! I'll hopefully get some time to call you in the next day or two, but until then, keep up the good work and remember you've got some great supporters around you... love you heaps, Lisa x
ReplyDeleteOk........try cutting back the coffee's to 3. Get some zero instead!!!! Try & drink most of your water before 5pm. I know the feeling of broken sleep........these bloody trips to the loo at night are getting to me too. Also during the day!!!. The trip north is going to be dominated by loo stops!!!!!! I am going to try the above and see if it helps. LOL See I do practise what I preach!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv Ya :)
Also just saw Lisa's idea. Great one with the coffee :)
ReplyDeleteI've tried the decaf and it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me but give it a try, won't hurt right?
ReplyDeleteWhat about only having hot chocolate's after you get home from work (is that legal?).
I can just imagine you and your mum traveling up and having to stop at every town to go to the loo.....you should google toilet stops as it might be a big help rather than trying to find a loo when your busting....hahaha
Does sound like the coffee, but I I think Decaf tastes like $#*&!!
ReplyDeleteOur niece is breastfeeding and she has what calls 2 stroke coffee, instead of 4 stroke, just makes it weaker and milkier.