Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday 17th January

Had a glorious sleep in this morning.... for some reason Rhian decided that she needed to go back to her own bed after waking up at 6am.
Who was I to disagree??
So it was 8.40am before she actually woke up the second time.... she must have needed it.

We went to the beach last night after work so maybe the sea air wore her out??

Jumped on the scales this morning and they are down another 600grams from yesterday!
136.2kg.
Not gonna argue with that one either!!! lol

Today will consist of gardening, tidying, washing, wall paper stripping maybe?
Not sure, but I DO know that I have to kep busy to keep my mind off food.

Have been invited out to a BBQ tonight, so I figure if I can take my own meat and salad, then I "should" be right.
Worst comes to worst, I will just not eat anything until I get home....
Not too worried about it all.

Righto - gotta start the day now....

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You got a 'sleep in', you must have tired her out :)
    Yep....just keep busy and as regards the BBQ I found when I went to ours that I positioned myself well aay from the food and with lots of Zero in me I didn't miss the food at all. Just had a big salad and smaller than usual serving of meat. I have found that if I don't start on nibbles then I can go without. :) It'
    s that, I'll just have one, that turns into a disaster!!! LOL. I also had my lunch shake very late that day so that could have helped too.
    Enjoy the weekend and well done on another loss. You are doing really well :)
    LuvYa
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fantastic, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete