Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Tuesday 31st March
Quick one today - Tuesday is my busiest day at work, and today has been no exception.
And there is not actually much to report in the life of Jo today to be honest....
Booked Rhian's birthday party yesterday, so that is done, all I need to do for it is make/buy a cake as she is having it at Lollipops Playland (her request) and they do the food and the clean-up - YAY!!!!
It is still 5 weeks away, but I wanted to make sure that we got the date and time that we wanted.
Got my "before" photos from the clinic in Hamilton today.
My God - I didn't realise I was so fat! hahahaha......
I have posted them on the picture blog (left hand side link) and even managed to sort them into date order.... so the new ones are right at the bottom.
This week has seen me sell another lot of clothes on TradeMe - so it is good to get a little bit of pocket money so to speak...
I have resisted the temptation to go out and buy new clothes for myself yet, since I have a heap of stuff that I am only just being able to fit.
I will wait until I shrink out of all the stuff I have before I spend money on anything else.
I LOVE shopping, so it has been quite hard not buying anything, but it would just be plain old silly to buy new stuff now.
We are off to visit Jeremy's nana tonight before she goes on holiday to the Sates for a month!
Lucky thing huh???
So apart from that - tonight will be a quiet evening I think :)
Can't think of anything else........ so will get back to work now I guess!
Actually - I just realised I haven't eaten today, so best I go and do that now!!!
I am terrible at forgetting to eat these days - dunno how the hell it can happen, but it does! hahahahaha......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, thanks for sharing more photos. You're looking great! What a difference! Well done mate :) x
ReplyDelete