Monday, March 23, 2009
Monday 23rd March 2009 - 119 kg
Thank the good lord above!
The scales moved!!!!
And they moved a LOT!
GO ME!!!!
This weeks loss = 3.9 kg
Total Loss = 21.6 kg (in 10 weeks)
I am out of the 120's FOREVER!!!!!
NEVER going back there again - EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy happy happy :)
There are so many things to be happy about at the moment.... Life is great!
And just because work is so busy today, and I haven't got time to do a big update.... I will leave you with a photo of me and my gorgeous mummy taken last weekend....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oooh great news... So jealous - look at your collarbones. One day I will have those too. Kate
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo :) Well done Jo.....those 120's have sure gone for good.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day working hard LOL
Luv
Ma xoxoxo
You little RIPPER!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you mate -- fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!!!
Awesome news. What a great loss. So the syrup got things moving then huh?
ReplyDeleteGreat, great news Jo!!! Love the photo!
ReplyDeleteAwesome loss there girl and love the photo :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteK x
Well done chickee!!! Awesome loss and yes it has gone FOREVER!!! Love the photo of you and your mum too! You both look so young and happy!!!
ReplyDeleteWow you look fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that's fantastic. I can see such a difference in your face in that pic. Love you x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo, Well done on a great loss.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of you and your Mum.
Have a great week
Well done you!!!! Im so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteLuv the photo, 2 gorgeous gals.
OMG OMG OMG I am soooo happy for you JO!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look farkin hot in your photo and so does your Mum.... go you sexy things :)
You are such an inspiration, words cannot describe how happy I feel for you.
What a fantastic loss Jo. You must have been so excited when you were standing on those scales.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of you and your mum. You both look so happy.