Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wednesday 25th March
I still have two lungs!
I opted for the stairs this morning and didn't cough up a lung in the process!!!
YAY!!!!!
OK, OK, so it was just one flight............. but hey - I usually avoid the stairs at any cost, so imagine my surprise this morning when my feet happily started walking towards them, instead of jumping on the escalator!
And....... ya never know - tomorrow I might just aim for TWO flights!
Flu vaccinations were this morning, and I think I freaked the ladies out that were doing them when I ticked the box to say I was allergic to Penicillin! Hehehehe....
When I said that I reacted with Anaphylactic Shock, they both just looked at each other, and then after my shot made me sit there for 30 minutes!!!!
Hell........ I have had the flu shot before, and been fine, but I guess they can't be too careful huh??
All over and done with now, and the only way I know that I have had it at all, is a "heavy" feeling in my arm. And after talking to a few others that all had it this morning, they are all feeling the same, so it must be natural.
Now I just gotta hope that it works this year! lol
I just went and had a super quick catch up with a friend in the mall, she was gobsmacked at how I look!
Funny thing is, is that I actually went to see her on Saturday, but I was wearing baggy clothes, so although she could tell that I had lost weight, she couldn't really see.
Anyway, this morning she saw me from behind, and actually had to take a second look to make sure it was me cos she thought I was too "narrow" to be me! hahahahahahahahahahahaha............
Just the look on her face was enough to put me on a buzz! YeeHa!!!
Pictures will come......... 27th of each month is my surgery anniversary, so that is when I will take them.
You will just have to wait a few days! hehehehe.....
Plus - someone (Janene??) will have to help me out and explain how I can get them side by side for a comparison. :)
Righto........ morning tea time for me.....
And since I haven't actually had breakfast (ooops), I am gonna have a yoghurt.
Did I mention that I can get about 3/4 of the way through a small yoghurt now?
YAY!!!!!
Promised Rhian that we will go swimming tonight after kindy...... that girl LOVES the water - just like her mumma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to the update shots, god I am so jealous of you and Janene, and I say that in nice way :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the swim you two water birds :)
ReplyDeletedad was out mowing the lawns when you called LOL. Lisa called too to make sure we were ok. She got Dad!!!!! Thanks for worrying about us :) Raewin & I finally got home about 3:15 after picking up Hayden from daycare.
luv Ya
Ma xoxxo