Friday 6th March - 2
Just had to add this here.......... I was getting dressed the other day in front of Rhian, when she said to me: "Mumma, will I have boobies like you when I am a grown up?" I asked her "What do you mean? Do you mean big boobies?" To which she replied...... "No. Flat!" Hmmmmmm, now I know that gravity has taken over recently, and the weight loss isn't helping at all, but FLAT??? Come on!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha........
Kids ah dont you just love em, its times like that, that I really wonder why I traded preschool teaching to become and EA lol
ReplyDeleteHow hilarious... I'm sure I can expect similar comments soon. My 3yo is getting very chatty lately!
ReplyDeleteOut of the mouths of babes.........
ReplyDeleteHi Jo - thank you for the invite to your site!!!!
ReplyDeleteI HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD SURGERY!!!!! Fantastic, I will be so excited to follow your results. I have been busy catching up on your life since you stopped the public blog. Good luck :)
OMG, That is just to cute. Out of the mouths of babes.
ReplyDeleteKids say the most amazing things don't they.
ReplyDeleteMy mum has kept a book of all the little things my kids have said over the years and it's so much fun to look back on.
hi jo great to be back with some regular bloggers what I need to get back the buzz cause oh has it gone big time. Great to read your blog again and wow to u girl u give it heaps
ReplyDelete