Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday 3rd March



Happy Birthday to the best damn mother a girl could ever ask for!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Not much to report today.....
I have been flat out busy at work, but I love it, so it's all good.
Today I have a bit of a headache, but apart from that - I'm bloody fantastic!
Loving life!

MUST start exercising!!!!

I need to set my alarm to go off earlier in the morning so that I have time to walk to work.
Otherwise I am just going to end up in a big of pile of blubbery flab when I keep losing weight, but not toning.
And that is one of my biggest nightmares!!!
I KNOW that I will have problems with my thighs especially, so I need to start walking or swimming or cycling or something NOW, rather than later.

Might ring the pool when I get home to see what time they open, and what time they recommend for lane swimming in the mornings.

Rhian is having a grand old time in Sydney by all accounts.....
Races on Saturday, Zoo yesterday, and God alone knows what other adventures they have lined up for the rest of the week.
I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous, cos I LOVE Sydney!

Righto - it's home time now - I'm outta here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Funny - I got told in the weekend that I'm the best mother ever (daughter had a few wines)

    You are sounding happy!

    Good chance to look at re-starting exercise while Rhian is away.... Just do it! As soon as it becomes a habit you will be onto it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling :) :)

    Yep....start on the exercise. Will be hard to get moving to begin with but will pay off in the long run. :)
    Luv Ya
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete