Just a super quick entry tonight to say that I have updated my pictures in the blog on the left hand side of this page....
I dunno how to do links! :)
Pictures were taken tonight after work...
Righto - time to get the girl off to bed!!
Nighty night!!
Wow! Looking gorgeous Jo! Can see such a difference. Wish I had some height instead of being a shortie!! I've always thought that you carry your weight so well.
ReplyDelete(For some reason I couldn't post this comment on the progess photo page?)
OMG! You look so skinny! So totally stunning. Love what your wearing, how tall are you? I'm jealous in a nice way of course. (By the way I could leave a comment on the progress page either.)
ReplyDeleteKym/Australia
Wow Jo, you can really see the difference especially in the side on shot.
ReplyDeleteWell done. You look fantastic.
Really can see a huge difference. Look how close your legs are together in the front on shot.......not of this straddling anymore!!!!! WAY TO GO JO!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe differences are really starting to show now.:) Too bad we are heading in to winter to be able to show them off in public!!! Never mind....what a surprise when summer rolls around again!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya
xoxoxo
Wow! What a difference!! You look fantastic. I see the STOCKINGS peeking out the bottom and just look at how high you are holding your chin in the recent side profile pic. Well done you! You must be sooo proud!
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow you look great!!! Fantastic even. The differences are so noticeable. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteBloody hell girl... and you were complaining at how slowly the numbers were moving? You'll have to wear a name tag so I know who you are when I see you next! Well done honey, what a difference! I can't wait to see next months photos! Love you heaps, Lisa xxx
ReplyDeleteSHIT GIRL!!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.............