Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 20th March


I'm weighing up whether to go home or not.
I am sitting at my desk, with my stomach churning and my head pounding, and I am having to run to the toilet every 5 minutes!
Damn that Lactulose syrup I put in my protein shake this morning!!!
I felt crap after I had it yesterday too, but I just figured that maybe it was my stomach churning because the syrup was working.....if ya know what I mean??  hehehe

But, this morning, I feel even worse, and all I want to do is curl up in to the foetal position and close my eyes.
Not a good thing to want to do I think :)

But............ I am also very very aware of how bad it may look - leaving half way through a Friday, when the weather is nice!  hehehehehe....
God!!!  Why the hell can't I just not worry about what others think?!?!

Today I am wearing a pair of 3/4 pants that I haven't been able to squeeze my butt in to for about a year, so I am damn happy!
In fact - I remember the last time I wore them, and it was just after we got back from Melbourne in January of last year!
My next goal is to get in to another other pair of my favourite 3/4 pants that I have before the weather turns too cold to be able to wear them!

I feel great (except for the funny tummy today) and I am starting to be able to look at myself in the mirror and smile again - I love that!!!

All is well with the world :)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you soon feel better! More milestones for you Jo with fitting into the 3/4 pants:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear the syrup is making your tummy funny. Hopefully it gets things working again and things settle down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody syrup - typical eh, right on the weekend you are going to feel sick!
    Hope it is also 'doing' what it should.

    8 weeks until your baby goes to school, how exciting (and scary). I've got 4 months to go with Adam and I can't wait (either can he).....our babies are growing up :)

    Glad to hear your fitting into more clothes - score!!

    Hope you and Jeremy have a fabulous weekend, it sounds like things are really going well and I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jo, well done on your journey so far. So pleased your relationship with your man is in a positive flow. I'm presently trying out flow dreaming by Summer McStravick, you can check out her website and hear some of her radio shows on hayhouse radio. It's just like day dreaming with positive results which you can use for all aspects of your life. Have a good weekend. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you went home - I know i'm also too guilty of always worrying about what others think. Well done on the 3/4 pants too - it's a great feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete