Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thursday 19th March - 2
I think I am rattling when I walk now.... due to the amount of pills that I am taking! hehehehehe....
And Jeremy is keeping me company with all of his!
I started taking my supplements today - the ones that I will be on for the rest of my life.....
Folate
Iron
Multivitamin
Calcium
I also started adding Lactulose syrup (also on prescription from David the surgeon) to my protein shake, as I have been having a terrible time with constipation.
I'm hoping that the vitamins will help to boost my energy levels and stop me from feeling so tired all the time.
Jeremy went off to the Dr yesterday, as he hurt his neck pretty badly on the weekend.
So he is on Anti-inflammatories, pain killers, Antibiotics (for the flu that he hasn't been able to shake for three weeks), plus Reductil and his ventollin inhaler!
Our bedside tables look like something out of a rest home, and between the two of us, I am sure that we could open our own pharmacy! lol
Last night we were supposed to go over to the house and do some sanding, but it didn't happen.
We were just in the middle of getting dinner organised - totally unexciting - creamed corn for me, spaghetti on toast for him, when a phone call from one of his customers turned all our plans upside-down.
The customer is doing a job about 45 minutes away, and the last delivery was missing some bits, but they didn't realise it until they went to use them.
Anyway, it meant that Jeremy had to go to work, pick up the missing pieces then drive up to Paraparam and deliver them on site.
I went for a ride, thinking we would be home by 9pm.
Well, the weather was crap, and it was pissing down with rain............ and the damn wind screen wipers broke!!!
So we had to make a quick stop in to the nearest service station and fix them.
We didn't get home until after 10pm, and by that stage it was time for bed!!
Hopefully we will get over to the house tonight and get some stuff done.
Not much else to report that I can think of at this stage......
Can you believe it is just 8 weeks before Rhian goes to school!!!
That is just TWO months!! The time is just flying by!!
I need to get her birthday party sorted out...... must get on to that! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I can't believe she is almost 5. She sure is growing up fast.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I have been reading your blog long before she was born....imagine 5 years old, believe me I remember my boys being 5, starting school and now the eldest is 21, finished uni and working....God please let time stand still for a while!!!
ReplyDeletelike margaret i too have been reading your blog since long before you had Miss Rhain and wow it sure don't seem like 5yrs amazing...time I got my act togehter and stop playing around I am still in the same place I was 5 yrs ago.
ReplyDeleteFelicity