Monday 2nd March - 123.3kg
Very quickly..........
I DID remember to weigh in this morning, and am please to say I had another loss this week........ 1.1 kg Which means I have lost 17.3kg in 7 weeks I Can't complain about that at all!! It's another kg gone forever! YAY!!!!! Work is mental busy today, with it being the beginning of the month and all, so lots of work to do.... Not much more to say...... too much work piling up already...... I'll be back later....
Well done.:)
ReplyDeleteLuv
xoxoxo
FANTASTIC LOSS mate and good on you hiding the scales away.
ReplyDeleteI can also see a difference in your progress photo's.
That's a great loss - and look at the total in 7 weeks!! Well done:-)
ReplyDeleteJo, fab job on the weight loss well done you xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome :)
ReplyDeleteSweet!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jo, that is an unbelievable total weight lost. You must be feeling unreal.
ReplyDelete