I walked to work this morning... YAY!
And I have to admit that it was a lot easier than what it was when I was carrying an extra 17kg around!
After a long and mentally draining day, the last thing I wanted to do was walk home, and when Jeremy offered to come pick me up, I NEARLY took him up on his offer.....
But....... the "good" side of my brain took over, and declined.
I walked home again too.
It's not far, and only takes me about 13 minutes each way, but it's a start.
Work was mental busy again today.... I have taken on some of my bosses monthly tasks, and although I am loving it, it is making my day rather draining.
But... I'm not about to give up any of it! lol
I LOVE being busy, and would rather be running around like a headless chook, than sitting on my (shrinking) butt looking for stuff to do.
Food today was good - a protein shake for lunch, 3 crackers with cheese for lunch, and mince for dinner.
I am loving mince.... it goes down and STAYS down!!!!
And that has got to be good!!!!
Just found out that the kitchen is ready to go in to Jeremy's place, so it looks like we will be spending some time over there on the weekend getting things all prepared for it.
We were supposed to have it done already, but with the boy being sick, it has just been off the agenda.
Speaking of the boy.... he went back to work today, so he must be feeling better.
Yay! I'm not the best "nurse" and don't really cope well with people being all sick and "poor me" so it is good to see that the world isn't ending anymore! lol
I have been busy on TradeMe over the past few days... listing stuff that is too big for me now. Or stuff that I wont wear even if it did fit.
It's been a great exercise, and has emptied out my wardrobe considerably.
I have mentioned before that I have a few boxes of clothes waiting to be ripped open when I can fit them.
I have promised myself that I wont open the boxes until I am at 115kg, so I have a wee way to go yet.... but it is great incentive!
I remember some of the stuff in the boxes, but can't remember all of it, so it will be like Christmas when I finally crack them open!
Righto..... not a lot more to say, so I will sign off here and do the dishes - HOW EXCITING!!!
LOL - I would actually open the boxes now as you don't want to miss out on wearing something as it is suddenly too big.....you could only have a couple of weeks in an outfit and I know I got disspointed when I couldn't wear something that I was "saving" to get into....cos when I finally got around to it, I was swimming in it.
ReplyDeleteBet you felt the halo after declining the ride home!
ReplyDelete