Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday 9th March - 123.3 kg



Totally SUCK weigh in today!

EXACTLY the same as last week - which SUCKS!!!!!
I KNOW what I am eating, and there is NO WAY that I shouldn't have had a loss!

I just don't get it!!!
Hmmmmmm.......

Righto - work is crazy busy today, this is the first chance that I have had with a spare minute to myself.....
And I have loads more to do, so I gotta get back to it...

I will be back later (or tomorrow) with a better update!

SHIT - I just realised that today was supposed to be measuring day too - I didnt do that this morning!  
BUGGER!!!!!!
It will have to be tomorrow morning now.

1 comment:

  1. Just a plateau Jo. To be expected that your body is going to freak out every now and then and try to hold onto what it thinks it has to keep in reserve. It will come down again.

    ReplyDelete