Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thursday 19th March
Today's Non Scale Victory..............
I'm wearing stockings!!!!!!
It may seem like a small thing to most of you... but to anyone who has ever struggled to get stockings/pantyhose to fit - you will understand!
I used to wear them all the time, I get really cold you see.
But..... when I started getting fatter and fatter, the stockings just wouldn't stretch around my thighs and butt, so they all got relegated to the back of a drawer.
Now - I can get them all out again!
I have pretty patterned ones, I have fish-net ones, I have plain ones, I have opaque ones, and I am THRILLED!!!!!
So, there ya have it!
I'm "small" enough to wear stockings again!
My legs are nice and snuggly warm, and I'm LOVING IT!!!!!!
YEEHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oooo, and I will DEFINITELY crack open those boxes of clothes on the weekend!
I have just had to relegate another favourite shirt to the "too big" pile!
I was gutted when I did it, but now that I think about it - It's bloody FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Got to love all those mile stones!
ReplyDeleteCan see that top of mine going to Wellington if I don't hide it LOL :)
ReplyDeletegreat going :)
Ma xoxoxoxo
You're going to have so much fun opening thoses boxes of clothes.
ReplyDeleteYou sound on such a high at the moment. I'm really happy for you.