Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday 1st September



Really quick update today.... it's the first of the month and things here are bloody hectic - but nothing I cant handle of course *wink*


I didn't go to the gym today, as planned I had the day off, and actually ended up having lunch with my lovely boy *awwwwww*
Chicken & Sweetcorn soup in the foodcourt - YUM!!!!
My thighs are a little sore and stiff from yesterday, so I must have had a bit of a workout huh?

This afternoon after work I have a hair appointment, so my dark regrowth will once again be banished :)

Apart from that, there ain't a heck of a lot to report!!

I realised yesterday after I got in to bed that it is photo update time again, but since I was in my nanna nightie, I didn't really fancy striking a pose!  Hahahaha...
I will have to try to remember to get Jeremy to take a couple of pics tonight when I get home, otherwise it will have to be on the weekend.
I also need to remember to update my measurements, as they were actually due last week!
I KNOW that I have lost more cm's, cos a pair of pants that I bought about a month ago and were a bit too tight, now fit perfectly!
YAY!!!!!

Righto - I gotta run.... loads more to do before I can escape early to get to the hairdressers in time :)

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo amazing Jo!!!!! Thank you so much for your email the other week it has just about convinced me I need to travel the same road.

    ReplyDelete