Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday 8th September 2009




Here are a couple of pics from Friday, one before the disco, and one right in the middle of all the madness! hahahaha....
The kids are all blurry, but you get the idea....

Yesterday was a good day - I went to the gym and had a great workout.
Feeling it a bit in my thighs today, but that is understandable, cos I increased the weights a little bit on every machine.
Didn't bother doing any running on the treadmill this time, cos I got too sweaty last week doing that! lol
I really NEED to pack a hair brush and extra make up bag to fix myself up before coming back to work.
Although I doubt that anyone in my office even notices that I have left my desk, let alone been for a workout at the gym!
They are all soooooooo observant around here *rolls eyes*

I got Rhian to take some photos this morning, but after I downloaded them I realised how blurry they are, and that she has cut my legs off as well, so I will try to remember to get Jeremy to take some tonight after work.
Today, I am in a new skirt thanks to TradeMe - size 18, and a new top thanks to the Millers Sale ($5 off the sale rack) - size MEDIUM!!!
MEDIUM!
Size MEDIUM!!!
Did you get that??


MEDIUM!!!!

Not XXXL, not XL, not even L......... M!!

Oh yeah, and the jeans I wore on Friday were a size 16!
Can you tell I am spinning out about the sizes in my clothes these days?!?!

Oooo, I MUST also remember to take my measurements!!
I am well overdue to do that....


Not much more to report..... I've started taking my B12 supplements now (thanks to Cara for finding me some on-line), and hopefully I will start to feel a little less tired all the time now.....
Here's hoping anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh you are in smaller sizes than me. Don't throw out your large stuff LOL
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete