Friday, September 18, 2009
Friday 18th September
TGIF!
I'm SO looking forward to the weekend....... YAY!!!
My wardrobe fairy (Cara) is coming to stay..... DOUBLE YAY!!!
Most of the stuff in my wardrobe at the moment is from her! hehe....
Gawd I am boring today....I have nothing to say!
Apart from Cara (and her lovely man) coming to stay, plus the show that I am going to see on Saturday night, I have nothing else to talk about!
B O R I N G!!!!!!
Any of you readers out there got a Pandora bracelet???
I'm seriously thinking of getting one.....
I just love the idea of collecting the charms :)
I have still got my original charm bracelet from when I was younger, it is LOADED with charms, but I never wear it.
Maybe I should start??
Anyway, I was thinking that it could be my "reward" for getting to goal.
I think that is a bloody marvellous idea! hehe
Jeremy mentioned going out for a drink tonight with some customers of his, but I am stone broke this week, so dunno if I can be bothered......
Of course, if it is "on him", then I might be persuaded *wink*
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a reader from Sweden...
ReplyDeletei got the pandora and i love it, i got to many already and need to get another one! Love Malin
I've got one and love it as well!!! It's only got room for maybe 1-2 charms and then I wouldn't mind another one! My niece has just started one from her mum for graduation. Go get it Jo - tell yourself you deserve it! And to justify even more, you can tell people that it will make gift buying easier for you, they can just get a charm:-)
ReplyDeleteI don't have a pandora bracelent but have a convention charm bracelet - I add a charm every time I lose 5kgs, sadly it's only got one at the moment, but there will be more to come!
ReplyDeleteJo, the photo you posted on your last entry is simply STUNNING! What a fabulous transformation, do you recognise yourself in the mirror? You're doing such an awesome job.