Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Wednesday 2nd September
I'm pissed off..... my plans to go to the gym at lunch time have been thwarted by bloody meetings!!!
I simply wont go to the gym between 12 and 1pm cos it is too busy, and then I have a meeting scheduled at 1pm until 4pm so I can't have my usual lunch break.
I was all geared up for it, mentally ready, and now I can't go and I am bitterly disappointed!
I might just squeeze in a visit there on my way home after work, but since I am going to Sue's for dinner at 6pm, it will have to be a quick workout.
I dunno about you guys, but I really hate it when my plans are disrupted and my "routine" is sent flying out the window!
Grrrrrr!
Jeremy heads off on his work conference today and I am sulking about that too!
I hate being at home by myself, I'm such a sook.
I really love his company, and this probably sounds sickening, but I miss him like crazy when he is not around :)
Anyway, he wont be back until Friday night, and although I am sure the time will pass quickly, I am still sulking about it all....
Just cos I can!
What else......
Oh yeah - got my hair cut and coloured last night, and I love it.
It's funny, cos no one else probably can even notice that I have had it done, cos I just had the foils redone, and a slight trim, but I feel fresher and lighter, and I just love my hair at the moment!
Except the little wispy bits of new growth that are appearing everywhere as a result of it all falling out a while back...
Happy to report that it is no longer falling out anymore - YAY!!
After the hairdresser, I couldn't be bothered cooking, so we ended up going out for dinner to the local pub.
I got the steak, thinking it was the best choice, cos at least it wouldn't be deep friend, but it came out overcooked, and I only managed about a quarter of it before I had to give up!
I LOVE my steak medium-rare, but this came out nearly well done, which meant it was quite dry as well, and since I HATE making a scene, I just tried to eat it.
Moral of the story - DON'T eat it just to please others!!!
I should have sent it back to the kitchen and got them to cook me another one.....
Ah well - we live an learn huh???
Righto.... I have to go to the Health shop and see if they got the B12 dots in yet....
Was talking to my hairdresser last night, and she is B12 deficient for some reason as well.
Anyway, she said that when she is having the B12 injection, or taking the supplements, she feels so much better and has so much more energy, so here's hoping I will too :)
Not that I am exhausted or anything, but I just have this nagging feeling of tiredness all the time.
Just a general feeling of wanting to lie down and go to sleep at any stage of the day....
And while I am out in the mall, I need to go to the supermarket and get something for desert tonight.
Think I am gonna make a sponge roll thing.... hopefully it will be a success :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment